Mistress Alora

Deep in the recesses of your mind, do you dream of a dominant, controlling woman who will command you to your knees and keep you there? Do you fantacize of a strong woman forcing you to do her will? Do you wish for a woman who will strip you of your power, and bend you to her will?

If you have ever dreamed of a strong woman who would take complete control of you, and force you to do her bidding, then look no further, I AM that woman!

I'm the new bitch now dominating the New River Valley in Virginia! No longer will you sissy boys have to travel to the D.C. area to find what you crave! I'm right here in your own back yard, and I'm HOT!

I am a mature, single, BBW living in the Blacksburg/Christiansburg area. If your dream is to be dominated, flogged, spanked, sissified, have your cock and balls tortured with clothespins, have hot wax drizzled on your body, have your ass fucked with a strap-on dildo, be allowed to worship a Goddess' feet, be verbally humiliated, be trained to wear a collar and leash, be kept in chastity, or be teased and denied orgasm...LOOK NO FURTHER!

Your Goddess has arrived! I will command you to your knees and make you beg for my touch! You will serve my every whim; kiss, lick, and suck my feet to show your devotion!






I am a mature Domme looking for service-oriented submissive males to play with in the NRV/SWVA area. I am NOT a prostitute, and NO sexual intercourse will occur. However, tribute IS expected in exchange for my time. You may message me for information regarding tribute. I will not put up with incompetence. You must be smart. You must be obedient. You must be willing to serve. I'm not going to waste my time on you otherwise. If you are obedient, you will be rewarded as I see fit. Come to me. Let me collar you. Let me dominate you completely. Surrender to me. This is 100% real. I am in the business of making BDSM fantasies become reality.